Preppers University – Sign Up Now
Founded by Lisa Bedford of The Survival Mom fame and prolific writer, Daisy Luther, The Organic Prepper, Preppers University is a unique and interactive online school designed for a small group of highly focused students, willing to commit their time and energy to ensure their homes and families are prepared.
Preppers University Instructors
A really impressive list of instructors has been gathered to teach and be available for questions. Click through some of their web sites and look at the books that this group have authored. This is the best online resource I have seen to date!
Lisa Bedford, The Survival Mom: Lisa is the founder of The Survival Mom blog, an author, speaker, and will teach webinars throughout the course.
- Emergency Evacuations: Get Out Fast When it Matters Most!
- Survival Mom: How to Prepare Your Family for Everyday Disasters and Worst-Case Scenarios
- Happy, Healthy, and Prepared: Top Tips From the Hosts of The Survival Mom Radio Network
Daisy Luther is a prolific writer and author and is Co-Founder of Preppers University. Daisy’s expertise lies in the practical application of preparedness and common sense survival. She will be teaching webinars throughout the term.
Dr. Arthur T. Bradley is nationally known as an expert in EMP research. He has written numerous books, both fiction and non-fiction, and joins us to talk about EMP preparedness.
- Handbook to Practical Disaster Preparedness for the Family
- EMP Attacks and Solar Storms
- Prepper’s Instruction Manual: 50 Steps to Prepare for any Disaster
- The Survivalist
Fernando Aguirre is better known to some as FerFAL, author, blogger, and survivor of Argentina’s economic decline and collapse. Fernando will join us to talk about realities of an economic collapse.
Jim Cobb is the author of 9 books related to survival and preparedness. He joins Prep U students to teach Suburban/Urban Survival and Security. Jim is a private investigator and is the lead consultant with Disaster Prep Consultants.
- Prepper’s Armed Defense: Lifesaving Firearms and Alternative Weapons to Purchase, Master and Stockpile
- Prepper’s Communication Handbook: Lifesaving Strategies for Staying in Contact During and After a Disaster
- Prepper’s Survival Hacks: 50 DIY Projects for Lifesaving Gear, Gadgets and Kits
- The Prepper’s Financial Guide: Strategies to Invest, Stockpile and Build Security for Today and the Post-Collapse Marketplace
- Urban Emergency Survival Plan: Readiness Strategies for the City and Suburbs
- Countdown to Preparedness: The Prepper’s 52 Week Course to Total Disaster Readiness
- Prepper’s Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-the-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living
- The Prepper’s Complete Book of Disaster Readiness: Life-Saving Skills, Supplies, Tactics and Plans
- Prepper’s Home Defense: Security Strategies to Protect Your Family by Any Means Necessary
Mark “Merriwether” Vorderbruggen Ph.D. has been a forager all his life. Author of Idiot’s Guide to Foraging, he’ll be teaching how to harvest nature’s free food to supplement your food storage pantry.
Herbalist Cat Ellis shares her experience and expertise in a session focused on natural remedies for times when there is no doctor. Cat is a blogger, author, and hosts 2 podcasts.
- Prepper’s Natural Medicine: Life-Saving Herbs, Essential Oils and Natural Remedies for When There is No Doctor
- Prepping for a Pandemic: Life-Saving Supplies, Skills and Plans for Surviving an Outbreak
Patrice Lewis, well-known columnist for World Net Daily, author, and blogger at Rural-Revolution will teach our Intensive students the realities of rural life. Our students will leave her session with a thorough understanding of the pros and cons of a rural homestead.
Cherie Norton is an NRA Firearms Instructor and an avid homesteader. She is a long-time advocate of the Second Amendment and will be presenting a webinar about keeping yourself safe through situational awareness.
Tammy Trayer is a freelance writer and author, radio show host and homesteader. She’ll talks to students about living of the grid, and surviving with no power.
- How To Embrace An Off-Grid Lifestyle: Our Journey & A Step By Step Look At The Lifestyle!
- The Trayer Wilderness Cookbook (Homesteading The Traditional Way)
Lisa Egan is a researcher and writer. She has a BS in Health Science. Lisa has worked as both a personal trainer and nutritionist. Her experiences help to give lots of information when she talks about bug out boot camps in her webinar.
Selco is the founder of SHTF School. Join him when he discuses what it’s really like to live in a war-torn country.
Steven Konkoly graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1993, receiving a bachelor of science in English literature. He is the best selling author of multiple books including the recently released Fractured State books. In his webinar, he’ll talks all about Pandemics.
A. American is the author of the Survivalist hit series. He is a prepper, survivalist and avid outdoors men with a wide knowledge of medicinal and edible plants.
Rick Austin is the author of Secret Garden of Survival. He is a researcher, farmer, and survivalist and will join us to teach you how to grow a plentiful and sustainable food supply that is camouflaged and hides in plain sight.
Brandon Smith is the founder and chief strategist behind the Alternative Market Project. He’ll join students in an informative webinar.
Tim Young is author of the bestselling book How to Make Money Homesteading, as well as many other books that can help people enjoy a more prepared and self-sufficient lifestyle.
- How to Make Money Homesteading: So You Can Enjoy a Secure, Self-Sufficient Life
- The Accidental Farmers: An urban couple, a rural calling and a dream of farming in harmony with nature
- Start Prepping!: Get Prepared – for Life: A 10-Step Path to Emergency Preparedness so You Can Survive Any Disaster