The versatile Crown Berkey system is the ideal system for use with medium to large groups, at home, churches, hospitals orphanages, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available. The Crown Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance. Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel, the system comes complete with two purification elements, two fluoride Filters and utilizes the latest technological advances. This system has a storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters) and when in use it stands 30″ in height with a diameter of 11″. The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 20″ in height. Configured with two Black Berkey purification elements the system will purify up to 6.5 Gallons per hour. The Berkey water filter fluoride reduction elements (PF2) work by adding the ability to remove the following contaminants; Fluoride, Pre-oxidized Arsenic III and Arsenic V, MTBE and other heavy metal ions. When threaded directly onto the Black Berkey purification elements the fluoride reduction element is an effective way to take control of targeted harmful contaminants This system can be expanded to use 8 purification elements.
Crown Berkey Water Filter With 2 Black and 2 PF2 Fluoride Filters
- INCLUDES: Crown Stainless Steel Containers (Upper, Lower & Lid), 2 Black Berkey Filters, 2 PF-2 Fluoride Filters, 6 Hole Plugs, 1 Knob and 1set of easy to follow assembly instructions
- Each (1) Black Berkey Filter Element has a lifespan of 3,000 gallons. That's an incredible 6,000 gallons for a two-filter system. This is possible because of the Black Berkey filter elements' unique ability to be cleaned up to 100 times using a 3M Scotch-Brite pad.
- Each Pair of (2) PF2 Fluoride Filter has a life span of 1,000 gallons, and should be replaced after for best results. The Fluoride Filters are called
- The Crown is made with High Grade 304 Stainless Steel and measures 11"D x 31"H
- Holds 6 gallons of purified water & Filters up to 6.5 gallons per hour. Designed for large goups of 35+ People
- Additional Info
- Comments (0)
- Customer Reviews
- Product ID: 2379
- Amazon Product ASIN: B002SG1SV4
- Manufacturer: Berkey
- Published: January 5, 2017
- Availability: Check
- Product price last updated: 1 min ago