With velocities up to 1400 feet per second, the Model 1400 CS is a high performance break action pellet rifle that’s as comfortable hunting game as it is shooting targets. The model 1400CS is packed with features which will make it your favorite air rifle. The composite stock is clad in Mossy Oak Break-up Infinity Camo and features a thumbhole grip for added wrist support and straighter trigger pull. The fold-down bipod legs extend from 9″ to 13.5″ and provide steady support on the bench or in the field. The web sling (included) allows for ease of carry in the field and provides shooting stability. A 3 – 9 X 32 break-barrel air rifle scope is included. The rifled steel barrel delivers velocities up to 1400 feet per second with.177 cal. alloy pellets. The muzzle-mounted sound suppressor reduces sound emission by fifty percent. For adults and those 16 and older with adult supervision.
Winchester Model 1400CS .177 Caliber Break-Barrel Air Rifle with Scope/Bi-Pod/Sling, Mossy Oak
- .177 cal. Break-Barrel Pellet Rifle with rifled steel barrel
- 1400 fps with alloy pellets
- Composite stock with Mossy Oak Break-up Infinity Camo
- Includes sound suppressor which reduces sound by 50%
- Includes 3-9 x 32 air rifle scope, folding bipod and sling