The PREPARED Path Online Prepper Course
The PREPARED Path is an online, self-paced, comprehensive prepper course aimed at educating you on a variety of different self-reliance topics in twelve modules.
Here is an overview of each module:
The PREPARED Path Contents
- Water – Water procurement, storage, and treatment.
- Food Storage – A variety of food storage techniques including: using a vacuum food saver, dehydration, preserving meats, canning, bulk foods, and more.
- Sanitation and Hygiene – Sanitation, garbage, showering, laundry, dishes, and plenty more are dealt with.
- First Aid and Medical – From basic first aid (wounds and burns), pandemics, and medical kits, to using herbs, essential oils, and more.
- Safety and Security – General home safety is covered (e.g., fire safety, CO poisoning, etc), self-defense options, firearms, caches, NBC and EMP, etc.
- Heating and Cooling – An assortment of portable heaters and permanent heating are covered as well as some considerations for cooling.
- Cooking and Hot Water – Learn about camping stoves, makeshift stoves, Dutch oven cooking, and even solar cooking.
- Lighting – Candles, lanterns, flashlights, and solar-powered options.
- Communications – Learn about radios (weather alert, AM/FM, shortwave), CB radios, two-way radios, and even HAM radio.
- Power and Fuel – Batteries, the usual fuels (propane, gasoline, diesel), generators, solar, and more.
- Shelter and Clothing – You still need to know how to keep yourself warm and dry, both with clothing and how to care for your home.
- Everything Else – This is the rest of it, including money, precious metals, assorted tools, dependents, special needs individuals, and skills/knowledge preservation.
As an added bonus there are dozens of really nice documents that you can download.
- 5 Evacuation Planning tools (e.g., design bug out kit, evacuation procedures, priority checklists, bug out)
- 4 Disaster Readiness tools (e.g., disaster action planning, task tracking, fire escape plan)
- 12 Best Practices tools (e.g., firearms, water and food, wildfires, communications, etc.)
- 4 Food Planning tools (e.g., food storage calculator, food storage recipes database)
The amount of information in this course is really impressive. Damian over at reThinkSurvival.com spent a lot of time creating it. You can compile this information from a dozen different locations on the web, but I haven’t found another singularly comprehensive online resource like this anywhere. Well worth the cost of the course.
Below is image you can click to get to sign up for the course. It is an affiliate link, but know that I don’t promote a product that I don’t believe in. Please take a closer look at this course.